The pumpkin facial treatment is a rejuvenating and nourishing skincare procedure and a chemical peeling that uses the extracts and power of varying fruit extracts (including pumpkins) to promote healthy and glowing skin.
This article will explore more about pumpkin facial, their benefits, results, and the cost you’d have to bear per session.
Table of Contents
- What is Pumpkin Facial?
- Who is the Right Candidate for Pumpkin Facial?
- What are the Benefits of a Pumpkin Facial?
- What are the Benefits of a Pumpkin Facial?
- What is the Procedure for Pumpkin Peel Facial?
- What are the Results we Can Expect from Pumpkin Peel Facial?
- What is the Cost of a Pumpkin Peel Facial?
What is Pumpkin Facial?
Pumpkin facial is a gentle form of chemical peel, consisting of pumpkin extracts and fruit enzymes to gently exfoliate the skin, regulate oil balance and eliminate the layer of dirt and dead skin cells, often making the skin look dry and dull.
The natural exfoliants in the pumpkin extracts have promising results in eliminating the outer layer of dirt and excess oil from the skin to unveil a smoother and clearer skin tone.
Besides exfoliation, the nourishing ingredients in the facial seep deeper into the skin, rejuvenating it from within. The high antioxidant levels in the ingredients of the pumpkin facial are a game changer. If your skin is damaged due to the dirt and pollution outdoors, this nourishing facial can be a game-changer for your skin.
Who is the Right Candidate for Pumpkin Facial?
Given how the pumpkin facial treatment is, it isn’t surprising that it is suitable for all skin types and every person, irrespective of age or gender.
The facial consists of natural exfoliants, which are gentle on the skin and are typically safe for every individual unless you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the facial.
You can benefit from a pumpkin peel facial if you have the following:
- Dead and dull-looking skin
- Acne-prone skin
- Sensitive skin
- Aging signs
- Dark circles
- Skin damage due to sunburn
At AAYNA Skin Clinic, every aesthetic treatment or facial is done after a thorough consultation so we understand the client’s skin type and requirements. At this stage, we also get a comprehensive rundown of allergic reactions to ensure that our ingredients for the facial are formulated accordingly.
What are the Benefits of a Pumpkin Facial?
If you weren’t aware, pumpkin is a rich source of Vitamin A and salicylic acid. While the former has antioxidative properties, the latter hydrates and rejuvenates the skin.
Hence, pumpkin facial benefits your skin in multiple ways, including:
The first and most notable benefit of a pumpkin facial is that it exfoliates the skin gently, eliminating the dirt and dead skin cells from the top layer of the skin. Combining natural enzymes and alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) effectively removes dead cells and reveals a smoother and more even complexion.
Our skin is exposed to a lot on a daily basis. From dirt to pollution and the ever-changing climate, dryness, and dullness have become much more common than you think. Pumpkin facial contains a high level of vitamins, which nourish and rejuvenate the skin from within. It makes your skin look more hydrated and supple from within.
Tired of seeing fine lines and wrinkles on your skin at an early age? Well, this is where the good old benefits of the pumpkin facial come into play. The combination of antioxidants and vitamins in the pumpkin facial combat free radicals responsible for the onset of aging symptoms. Hence, getting a pumpkin facial is bound to promote a more youthful appearance.
Pumpkin has a decent amount of zinc in it, which has potent benefits in oil regulation and oil control. So, if you are struggling with acne-prone skin due to excess oil production and clogging of the pores, pumpkin facial can eliminate the excess oil from the skin and reduce inflammation to clear up the acne for a smoother skin texture.
Besides rejuvenating, moisturizing, and nourishing the skin, pumpkin facial brightens the skin from within. Also, the natural exfoliating properties of the pumpkin reduce signs of hyperpigmentation in the skin, leading to a brighter and even skin tone.
Boost Collagen production
Collagen is an integral part of our skin health. Vitamin A, which is available in abundance in pumpkin, promotes collagen production in the skin. This helps restore the skin’s elasticity and firmness.
During the facial massage or treatment application, the warmth and nutrients from the pumpkin can improve blood circulation, contributing to a healthier complexion.
Understanding the benefits of the pumpkin facial should give you an idea of what you can expect from the treatment. At AAYNA Skin Clinic, our pumpkin peel facial is done by our trained aestheticians to ensure promising and satisfactory results.
What is the Procedure for Pumpkin Peel Facial?
Now that you clearly understand the pumpkin peel facial benefits, let us walk you through the procedure and what you can expect throughout the treatment.
- The first step to a pumpkin peel facial at AAYNA Skin Clinic is a thorough consultation. Although the treatment is safe for every skin type, we must understand the client’s concerns, assess their skin issues and then align a treatment that would fetch them desired results.
- The second step is to come to the clinic with a bare and clean face on the day of the treatment. Before the facial, the specialists will clean the face and the skin again to eliminate any traces of makeup or impurities.
- Once the face is clean, the next step is to apply the pumpkin peel facial in an even layer all over the face and the neck region. The facial ingredients are gently massaged into the skin and left to soak on the skin for a few more minutes.
- The last step is to clean the facial’s ingredients from the skin with some water, and the face is wiped clean using a clean towel. A mixture of moisturizers and serums is applied to the skin for a glowing and rejuvenated look.
There’s no need for any special aftercare after the pumpkin peel facial. However, our specialists at AAYNA Skin Clinic will walk you through a list of dos and don’ts to remember after the treatment. Typically, this is when you’d also be asked to schedule your next appointment for the facial.
What are the Results we Can Expect from Pumpkin Peel Facial?
Once you finish the facial, the next thing to focus on is the results. Individuals can witness noticeable results, including:
- The exfoliating and nourishing properties of the pumpkin facial leave the skin looking radiant and glowing.
- The moisturizing effects of pumpkin help to alleviate dryness and soothe irritated skin.
- With regular treatments, the anti-aging benefits of pumpkin can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- The exfoliating action of pumpkin can smooth the skin’s texture, making it feel softer and more refined.
- Those with oily or acne-prone skin may notice a reduced excess oil and a clearer complexion.
- Hyperpigmentation and dark spots may become less noticeable, leading to a more even skin tone.
If you are looking to bring out the inner glow of your skin and restore the suppleness and radiance of your skin, a pumpkin facial is the best option to opt for.
What is the Cost of a Pumpkin Peel Facial?
Pumpkin peel facial doesn’t come with a standard price point. In fact, even at AAYNA Skin Clinic, our treatment costs will vary depending on the ingredients used, the time involved, and the overall results the client expects from the procedure.
On average, the pumpkin peel facial cost can start from INR 3,000 and go as high as INR 10,000 or more. It depends on the ingredients used in the facial, the equipment used in the procedure, etc.
At AAYNA Skin Clinic, everything related to the cost of the pumpkin peel facial is discussed during the consultation stage so the client has a clear understanding of things before scheduling the procedure.
The pumpkin facial is a seasonal skincare treatment that offers numerous benefits for the skin, including exfoliation, moisturization, anti-aging properties, acne control, brightening, and collagen support. People can expect glowing, hydrated, and rejuvenated skin with regular treatments.
If you are considering getting one, our specialists at AAYNA Skin Clinic can guide you further. For appointments and other queries, contact us directly at https://www.aaynaclinic.com/contact-us/.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
How long does a pumpkin peel facial last?
The effects from the pumpkin peel facial typically last for 3-4 weeks, after which you’d have to schedule another session to reap the benefits further.
What is pumpkin peel facial good for?
Besides rejuvenating your skin, the pumpkin peel facial nourishes and hydrates the skin from within. It eliminates the signs of aging, hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone, texture, etc.
Can you see results after 1 peel?
A single session of the pumpkin peel facial will show notable results on the skin as it will be moisturizing, will provide nourishment, and brightness. For long-term results, you would need frequent and multiple sessions.