AAYNA Clinic will only collect or monitor any personal information about an individual with the individual’s consent. We only collect or monitor personal information that is provided voluntarily by a client or prospective client. AAYNA collects personal information primarily to enable us to provide our services to clients. AAYNA may also use the information for marketing to you or for any other permitted purpose with the consent of the client.
A prospective client is under no obligation to provide personal information however failure to do so may result in the AAYNA clinic being unable to provide services or products to you.
AAYNA clinic uses tracking technologies such as web cookies to make use of the website and services as convenient as possible for the user. These technologies allow the AAYNA clinic to monitor the aaynaclinic.com website and record how many people are using the different parts of the site. A user may set the browser to refuse web cookies, however, this may limit the services provided by AAYNA’s website.
Personal Information given by the client will be used for the following purpose:
- To fulfill obligations pursuant to a client’s request for, and AAYNA’s agreement to provide services or products and/ or any other agreement between the client and AAYNA clinic.
- To render the services to the client.
- To provide information about products, services, and/ or special offers
- To obtain feedback on services from clients.
- To record statistical data for marketing analysis from clients.