Are you looking for a non-invasive, pain-free way to improve the overall appearance of your skin? Laser Genesis popularly known as ‘Photo Facial’ may be the answer. This popular treatment uses advanced laser technology to target various skin concerns such as fine lines, wrinkles, rosacea, and open pores. By penetrating deep into the skin, it stimulates collagen production, resulting in a smoother, more youthful complexion. Best of all, this skin rejuvenation treatment requires no downtime and can be performed on all skin types.
- Treatment Name: Laser Genesis (AAYNA Photo Facial Treatment)
- Deals in: fine lines, wrinkles, open pores, acne scars, & rosacea
- Downtime: Zero
- Pre & Post care: As per the prescription
*Disclaimer: The efficacy of the treatment may differ depending on an individual’s skin type!
What is Laser Genesis Treatment?
Also known as the AAYNA Photo Facial this beauty treatment uses non-invasive advanced laser technology to improve the overall appearance of the skin. It is also an anti-ageing treatment that targets all signs of ageing of the skin. It’s a laser treatment working in the skin’s underlying layers, stimulating collagen and promoting skin rejuvenation.
Read more: Laser Genesis Pore Reduction Treatment
Laser Genesis Before and After Photos
Known for its safe and effective results, given below is an excellent transformation photograph:
- Concern Area: Open pores, sun-damage and spots
- Session(s): 5
- Results: visible reduction in pore size, brown spots, & pigmentation
Note: The number of sessions may vary according to the body area, skin tone and hair growth.
How Laser Genesis can Improve Skin Texture?
As we age, the collagen production naturally declines, resulting in ageing and damage. The AAYNA Photo Facial uses ND: YAG Cutera to deliver concentrated beams of light to the deep layers of skin, promoting new, healthy skin cells. With this, it also reduces the size of pores and smoothens out uneven areas. The cosmetic treatment enhances skin texture and tone by stimulating blood flow and oxygenation. Whatever may be your concern, a quick analysis by a dermatologist at AAYNA will help you know the number of sessions you need.
What are the advantages of Laser Genesis?
The top Laser Genesis benefits for the skin:
- Non-invasive & pain-free: a non-surgical and non-invasive procedure that doesn’t require any incisions, needles, or anaesthesia. It is virtually painless and comfortable
- No downtime: if you see Laser Genesis vs other skin treatments, it has no downtime, and you can return to your daily activities immediately after the procedure
- Improves skin texture: the laser energy stimulates collagen production, which helps to improve skin texture
- Evens skin tone: can reduce the appearance of redness and pigmentation issues, leading to a more even skin tone
- Long-lasting results: effects can last longer than other traditional hair removal methods
- Safe and effective: an FDA-approved treatment that is safe and effective for all skin types
Why Choose the AAYNA Photo Facial – Laser Gensesis Treatment?
AAYNA has a decade-long experience in offering anti-aging treatments like Laser Genesis along with other skin and hair-related treatments. Our team consists of highly qualified experts and medical practitioners dedicated to providing the best possible care to clients. Our state-of-the-art equipment allows for precision targeting of the concern and the results are long-lasting. From skin concerns to hair and weight management concerns, we have the solution for you under one roof.
Which one is better in Laser Genesis Vs IPL?
Both are effective treatments that cater to different skin conditions. Laser Genesis is mainly used to treat acne scars, pores & rosacea, while IPL is used to treat pigmentation, sun damage, and vascular issues. It’s best to consult with a dermatologist at AAYNA to determine which treatment is best suited for your specific skin concerns.
Is Laser Genesis good for acne scars?
Yes, the procedure is an effective treatment for acne scars. It uses non-invasive laser technology to stimulate collagen production, which helps to smooth out the appearance of scars.
Is Laser Genesis better than microneedling treatment?
Both are effective treatments for different skin concerns. The choice between the two treatments depends on the specific skin concerns of the individual. Consult a dermatologist at AAYNA to know the best-suited line of treatment for your individual concerns.
Does Laser Genesis actually work for rosacea?
Yes, the treatment has been shown to be effective in treating rosacea. It can reduce redness and inflammation by targeting the blood vessels in the affected area.
How to find Laser Genesis near me?
It’s important to choose a reputable provider with experienced and certified technicians. You can also consult with a dermatologist for a referral to a qualified provider in your area. AAYNA clinic provides expert consultation and the treatment in Delhi as well as in Ludhiana.