Almost all those who have under chin fat find it hard to hide it. A double chin is hard to lose and difficult to hide as no amount of contoured makeup can make your chin look slimmer. People look for chin fat reduction treatments but are afraid of downtime or side effects. Fortunately, now with wonderful and safe technologies, you can get a chin fat reduction without using surgery. Fat accumulates in the lower region of the face not only because of genetics but also because of lifestyle habits. Chin fat reduction is difficult unless you take deliberate actions to make certain changes in your lifestyle.
Our face is the most visible part of our bodies and so is the fat on our under the chin. It may make you lose confidence in your personality and create distress. If the double chin is genetic, it becomes even more difficult to get rid of. With the advanced technology in cosmetic dermatology, you can now get rid of stubborn under-chin fat. You don’t need to lose weeks of work to get chin fat reduction either as there are some great options for non-invasive chin fat treatment.
For non-invasive chin fat reduction, let us first understand –
The Cause of Double Chin
First and foremost, it is important to understand the cause of double chin. Double chin or under-chin fat is common to the fat that accumulates below the lower part of the jawline.
– Double chin is caused by the presence of adipose tissue or fat tissue in specific parts of the body. These body parts have a few natural hollows. The adipose tissue accumulates on the chin and adjacent fat compartments giving it an appearance of an extra layer. This extra layer of fatty tissue under the chin can affect young and old and is known as a double chin.
– With age, our metabolism tends to slow down. This leads to an increase in body fat and less muscle mass. This leads to an accumulation of fat in the lower part of the face.
– A double chin can be hereditary. You may have a weaker jawline due to the genes you inherited causing the loss of elasticity. You may also naturally retain fluid and water in the fat compartments of your jaw and chin area.
– Age is another reason for getting the extra layer on the chin. With age, we lose our skin’s elasticity which makes our face saggy, especially in the lower region of your face. This creates a less defined facial structure making the appearance of the under-chin saggy, aged, and fat.
Can I Get Chin Fat Reduction Naturally?
Diet and Exercise may become your solid defence against double chin fat. Getting rid of the stubborn fat from under the chin is difficult but some do get it back in shape. If one can make positive changes in their lifestyle like a healthy diet and fitness training, it is possible to reduce the double chin naturally. Drinking plenty of water, getting enough sleep of 7-8 hours every day, and burning more calories than you consume are some of the positive changes that you can make in your lifestyle. Losing weight through workouts and cardio will also let you get rid of your double chin caused by excess weight.
However, if the problem is genetic or due to age, these natural defences may not work for you. If you are unable to lose the chin fat even after making healthy changes, then you can undergo a non-invasive treatment for chin fat reduction.
Non-Invasive Chin Fat Reduction Treatments
1. Ultherapy – This non-invasive double chin removal treatment is done by using ultrasound waves. Ultrasound heat is used to melt the fat in your chin. These ultrasound waves go deep into the skin without being invasive and hence no skin tissues are harmed in the procedure. This chin fat reduction treatment is best done by a dermatologist. It is a gold-standard treatment for face slimming and is FDA-approved as a safe medical procedure. It is a single-session treatment with zero downtime. Ultherapy also improves skin tone, and texture and reduces wrinkles, fine lines, skin folds and bumps, saggy skin, and other signs of ageing.
2. Thermage – Thermage is another FDA-approved treatment that is wonderful for non-invasive facelifts. It uses radiofrequency heat to tighten saggy skin, making the appearance of loose skin near the neck region less visible. This non-invasive treatment is a single-session treatment. The underlying dermis to the facial muscles is heated up with RF heat and the skin on the neck area is tightened.
3. Exilis Elite – Exilis Elite is similar to Thermage in its technology as it uses monopolar radiofrequency to melt the fat on the face. It not only tightens the skin on the target area to make it more even and better toned, but it also reduces fat. The radiofrequency heat penetrates deep inside the dermis while keeping the surface cool and unharmed. Then the fat skin cells get shrunk, making your face look slimmer. Exilis also lifts and contours the face by reducing fine lines, wrinkles, and saggy skin. Exilis is done in multiple sessions and apart from your double chin, it also works well on your whole face, neck, eyes, hands, arms, thighs, abdomen, and sagging chest too. It is a non-surgical, no downtime treatment.
Chin Fat Reduction Treatments at AAYNA
Chin fat makes you look aged than you are. It is best to start investing in your skincare early and maintain a good lifestyle if you want a good-shaped jawline. But if you have started getting a double chin, it is better to get the stubborn fat treated far as early as possible. Choosing between the non-invasive chin fat reduction treatments must be confusing. It depends on your skin condition, your age, and other concerns about the target area and what treatments you have gotten in the past. If you wish to understand which double chin treatment will work best for you, get consulted by an experienced dermatologist at AAYNA. We have been performing non-invasive under-chin treatment for almost a decade and we have satisfied clients to vouch for us. So, visit AAYNA and get rid of the stubborn chin fat today.